Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BeSpun Ladies at CA Pole Dance Championships – THIS WEEK!!

Just a reminder that our new “sister studio,” BeSpun, will be sending six dancers – more than any other studio – to the CA state Pole Dance Championships, which takes place on Thursday, Oct. 10, at the Green Door in Hollywood.

California Pole Dance Championships
Thursday, October 10th 10pm Start Time
The Green Door
1429 Ivar Ave Los Angeles, 90028
(323) 463-0008
www.greendoorsupperclub.com

To purchase tickets, please click here: http://poledancechampion.com/index_files/Tickets.htm

The Green Door location and parking information: http://losangeles.metromix.com/bars-and-clubs/club/green-door-hollywood/153631/content

Check out the event on Facebook: at: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1674491804&v=feed&story_fbid=1080839395924&ref=mf#/event.php?eid=138160822806&ref=mf

The girls’ will also be competing later this month (October 24th) at the US Pole Dance Federation, which takes place at the El Portal Theater in North Hollywood. Leigh Ann, Lisa, Natasha, and Estee will represent BeSpun.

UFC 104 PPV Viewing Party

As always, Legends MMA will be organizing another PPV Viewing Party for UFC 104: Machida vs. Shogun, which takes place on October 24th. Details to follow.


Dan Hardy vs. Mike Swick confirmed for UFC 106
Legends MMA’s favorite Brit Boy, Dan “The Outlaw” Hardy, has a new opponent for his upcoming match on November 14th – Mike “Quick” Swick.

Hardy was originally supposed to face Dong-hyun Kim, but after Kim had to withdraw from the match due to a training-related injury.

When asked about his reaction to the change in challenge, Hardy said via email "this is a much better opportunity for me. I always fight better as the underdog. I don’t want to be giving people behind me a chance to step into my place. I would rather look ahead and try to take someone else’s spot.”

“Because I found out early in the camp, it really hasn’t been a problem switching things up. I will just go in there and fight my fight, I'm confident I'll stop him in the distance."

Legends MMA wishes Dan the best of success in his fight with Mike “Quick” Swick.

No comments: